A First

COPS

... in Minneapolis

Today, I did something for the first time in my 16 years of taking after-lunch walks in downtown Minneapolis. I walked right past a criminal being handcuffed by a Minneapolis Police Officer. From what I could see, the officer acted very professionally and respectfully, certainly more so than I believe I would have had I been in his shoes, arresting someone who stole some woman's purse. Given that this was at the northeast corner of the block on which St. Olaf Catholic Church is located, I would not be too terrible surprised if the victim were some elderly parishioner. While the black purse that was in view next to the criminal was the same black color as his shoes, I must say that it really didn't go with his outfit.

Anyway, it was good to see a policeman doing a good job, and acting very professionally in doing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using KeePass with Dropbox for Cross-Platform Password Management

Visiting CareLink Site on OS X Mavericks

Website FINALLY Adapted to Apple Silicon