The D200 has arrived!

I finally took the plunge and bought a Nikon D200. After taking just a couple hundred shots over the last two days (no film development costs to worry about really frees you up, once you've sunk your funds into equipment, including memory cards), I can see why it has earned such glowing reviews at sites such as Digital Photography Review, KenRockwell.com, and the UK's LetsGoDigital. I've posted some of my first few sites on my flickr site, tagged as follows:
Flickr: bmw328driver's photos tagged with d200

There will be many more to come. I highly recommend the camera to anyone considering a serious investment in a digital SLR, especially if, as in my case, they have previously used Nikon 35mm. SLRs and have developed a bit of a lens collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using KeePass with Dropbox for Cross-Platform Password Management

Visiting CareLink Site on OS X Mavericks

Website FINALLY Adapted to Apple Silicon